1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Thursday, July 22, 2010

So Far Behind

Here it is almost the end of July and I haven't even finished June's blocks......I have done the doghouse and 3/4 of the house though.

I thought I would get back into it tonight while I watch Masterdhef but I can't find my threads anywhere, so I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow night to continue after I buy some more.

I will definately have to get my skates on to catch up and hopefully by the end of August I will be back on track.

Love seeing what everyone is doing, all are looking fabulous.

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

keep stitching way..........you will get it finished.........

loving masterchef........what will we do next week????/

Jindi's Cottage said...

You are not alone...I'm still getting that house finished for June and the garden tools for July...hope your threads turn up, they probably will right after you buy some more (that would be my world!).

suzitee said...

Loving stitching and watching Masterchef too! Hang in there with it...catch up months are quite ok :)

Love Bears All Things said...

You're not that far behind and we still have several days before the end of the month.
Mama Bear

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Oh yeah! I'm right there with you! At least we'll have company as we drag behind, right! :0) I've finished that monster house and the wreath, but the dog is sleeping outside til I can finish his doghouse. :0) Haven't even traced July's blocks yet ... oh dear! Hoping to catch up on hols ... will see how I go - Happy Stitching! Bear Hugs! KRIS